Thursday, November 29, 2007

Update and Links

As you can see, I'm moving rather slowly. The process should speed up, however, as I have now pulled my head out and realized I did not need to retype every recipe and could use the copy and paste function. I have never professed to be the sharpest knife in the drawer.

I hope you are enjoying the recipes so far, there are several more to come. So check back often, and feel free to leave comments if I've messed up or you just want to say something about the recipe. I will be working on it most of the day, I have a few errands to run and some housework (I know a dirty word) to do, but plan on getting most, if not all, of the recipes up by the end of the day.

FEEDBACK: I'd like your feedback! Please tell me what we can do with the blog to make it even easier/better.

And finally - LINKS: I'd like to add two link lists to the sidebar. One for AuthorIsland Authors and one for AuthorIsland Readers. I think this would be a great way for us to continue to get to know one another. So, if you have a blog, please leave me a comment on this post or send us an e-mail to aicookblog@gmail.com with you blog or website address so I can add it. Also let me know if you want your name or the name of the blog/site posted.

Thanks guys!

Take Care

3 comments:

KC said...

Thank you so much for all your work in getting this set up.

AuthorIsland.com said...

Oh, my goodness Charity - this is fabulous - I am in awe!

You did an incredible job and so fast.... what a great idea.

Thank you, thank you, thank you!

DeNita

Bonnie Rose Leigh said...

You're doing a fabulous job...

website: www.mybonnierose.net

Blog: http://www.mybonnierose.net/blog/index.php