Saturday, December 1, 2007

Update

Welcome to all the new chatters that have joined in the last couple of days! The blog is growing! I just wanted to hop in and let everyone know what's going on right now:

1 - I am still adding recipes. I have about 70 more to go up and my goal is to have that finished by the end of the week-end. DH is sick and with the kids home from school I have limited access to my desk, and have to rely on the laptop (not my favorite computer :( )

2 - I have already gotten some corrections and will work on getting those done this week-end as well. Continue to leave me a comment and let me know what mistakes I've made so I can get them fixed. We get an e-mail letting us know about your comment, so it won't matter where in the list of recipes it is, we'll see the comment and be able to fix it.

3 - Links - I will be updating that this week-end as well. I have a few that I need to add, but would love to see it grow!

4 - If you use googlereader or any other site that tracks blogs and such, don't forget to add ours. We plan to add more recipes as we go and that would be a great way to keep up. Also, when we get new comments on a recipe, I will try and post which recipes have been updated once a week.

5 - You can check our stats! Go to the sidebar and you will see a link that says SEE OUR STATS, click that and you can see how many visitors we've gotten and where they are from!

6 - Once I have all of the recipes posted, I will be messing around with the Template. So you'll start to see some changes in the appearance. If you don't like something, please let us know! This is your Cooking Home, we want to make it as friendly as possible!

I think that's all for now. Thanks for the kind words!

Take Care

1 comment:

Lis said...

You can link me if you'd like :)
http://leesielis.blogspot.com