Monday, December 3, 2007

98 Strong

Just to let you know, I've finished posting all the recipes from the chat! There were 98 total. If you see that I've missed one, please just let me know!

We're still collecting recipes, and I know DeNita is already thinking about a good time to do another recipe exchange chat. So, if you have some you'd like to share please shoot us an e-mail to aicookblog@gmail.com and I'll get it added.

We're still adding links. If you've sent me yours and I've missed putting it up, please let me know and I'll make sure to add that. I'll try and spend some time over on AuthorIsland gathering the author links to add but to make it faster if you could e-mail it to me that would be great!

Thanks go to WckedDivaMommy for her artwork you see on the sidebar, and she's also hard at work on a header for us.

Enjoy!

No comments: