Wednesday, January 28, 2009

Nookie Cookie

My pal Ellie Marvel <http://elliemarvel. com/> gave me this recipe. She swears it's great and considering it involves things like Snickers or other fun bites of chocolate, I might actually try it myself. Or I would if I weren't on Weight Watchers. She calls them Nookie Cookies, but she
writes erotic romance, so it figures she would.

You will need:

1-2 tubes of chocolate chip or peanut butter cookie dough
1 bag of fun size Snickers or Milky Way bars

Shape spoonfuls of cookie dough around each candy bar, cutting candy bars into smaller pieces if necessary. Place lumps of future deliciousness on ungreased cookie sheet. Bake at 350 for 12-16
minutes. Nookie cookies will flatten as they bake--with a surprise inside!

Feel free to experiment with types of dough and cookie. Best eaten warm.
Still delicious when cool.

Thanks to Marie-Nicole!

No comments: